Liberty Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty Gaming

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
banned on EA? - Page 2 17rg9d

Share | 

banned on EA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kakaa
Posting Freak

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 pm

@ Mangler and Just!ice

I hope you read all my posts, when people are making problem with EA they will get some really heavey problems with my and Dude. We have had a great time at the EA clan and we don't wanna have problems with them. When someone heard something about problems with EA from our members, send me a PM and I personal will give that player(s) a really BIG problem!
Back to top Go down
santa

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Quote :
Kakaa wrote:

If you know how many people asking for HS servers here and when our servers are coming online you are in shock.. But EA doesn't running good for us, maby you think it that's fine when you be content.

I don't really care how many people are asking for a HS server or when your servers will be online. It has nothing to do with EA and EA isn't running good for you? You aren't making sense. EA's servers are still up, the forum is still up and EA still has loads of members. I don't see how we aren't running fine?
Back to top Go down
M4rkiej
Active User
Active User

M4rkiej

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:08 am

They have done something else ... I am lost everything on the server BG, my lvl and my xp: S
Back to top Go down
Mangler
Posting Freak

Mangler

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:46 am

lol markiej, wierd huh, that they take away your level if you leave...
this means they userdelete you, i think you had private acl?
Back to top Go down
Flex
Forum
Forum

Flex

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:02 pm

I posted on the EA forum (http://www.elitearmy.eu/forum/showthread.php?tid=3177) why they "don't like" LG.
He also told things about ACL, but some people already had it before they left.
I heard from Kakaa that Hunter also threat with shutting down LG servers. (I dont like this action from Hunter and Uroz also didnt like this)
I will talk with Uroz and try to make him so far that he unban LG members Wink
Back to top Go down
Kakaa
Posting Freak

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Yes I heard it from Fearcry and believe him with my "life". I'm really don't like the act from hunter and didn't aspect it from him. He was always a nice person, not always the activest player but ye..
Back to top Go down
dude
Posting Freak

dude

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 pm

I hope we get unbanned, we didnt want to do bad things to EA, and if someone want to do something to EA, we will ban him out of LG. I hope uroz and hunter know that.
Back to top Go down
Flex
Forum
Forum

Flex

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:54 pm

If we tell them they would know it Razz
I will talk with Uroz as I said about unbanning the LG members Smile
Back to top Go down
vAin
Site
Site

vAin

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 pm

First of all, the banning for +@all is very harsh. I could try and talk to Uroz, but I think it's useless though.
Secondly, I would like to remind everyone that some banishments were done because they insulted EA or tried to recruit members. I cannot say more than that this was the right thing to do.
Thirdly, Uroz does NOT suck. This guy is the actual FF of EA. Hunter is inactive, so is L0lm3n. He had to do something to get EA back on track. However, he could turn down the banishment.
Fourthly, anyone trying to harm EA in any way will be punished. Just a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Kakaa
Posting Freak

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 pm

vAin I agree with you. We will punish members who think that EA is a enemy we will respect them. And when EA's changes are done the chance is big we will get a unban one the servers and forums.
Back to top Go down
Flex
Forum
Forum

Flex

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Ye uroz told me this, I hope he also do what he said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned on EA? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: banned on EA?   banned on EA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

banned on EA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty Gaming :: General :: General Discussions-