Liberty Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty Gaming

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
jAni 's introduction :> 17rg9d

Share | 

jAni 's introduction :>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

jAni 's introduction :> _
PostSubject: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 pm

My RL name is Jani and i life in Finland
Im 14 year old
I have played this game around 4-5 years but i have got alot breaks and one one year break so i think 3.5 or 4 year played now
I played this game mostly withou clan because i was sucky so not find clan easy but then i get little better and i finded BloodBrothers clan (Ye same where most of this clans high admins are from) well i played on Begi server there and then i make apply but i dont get in because i was bad. (bullet was my rec Very Happy) well i failed the rec but tryed again and then i get little better and get to clan and i get there about in last year december (ye not even year in clan playing) well i was playing there name ET-L (ET is the game i play and L is first letter of my lastname) well i get there a bit better and changed name to Combo. then i played in beginners like week or 2 or something and then i visit in sniper server and there was playing hunter and ranger if i remember rigth well i joined there because like sniping and think i was better in that in that time (i was really sucky in sniping and fragger now im pretty good in both)
well i playd there some weeks and get promos pretty much because i was active then ranger get little inactive and i dont get promos (i was kicker or higher) and then i talked with one guy who change name later to Cobra becayse my idea well we do a TST scrimteam (tactical sniper team) there was pro sniper team where was sonic there. well then cobra come owner and i get rec well then some later i was CoL and then Leader well then sonic was coming back but because he get banned out of clan i was leader and then sonic ip bans me :DD and i get unbanned but then happend that this clan born and everyone join there (i was stupid when i dont join there but i was liking sniping) well i had played dP:MadMack named player in sniper and we had come friends well then BB died and i was joining till 545 sniping clan well then maddie says i can join till dP too and well i joined there and i get in clan and played there around 4-5 moth well i changed name alot (in BB i change my name to flash and then i keep that on dP but then i change to H34T and then GoDown And then Movement) well after that movement namechange i get inrested about fragging and played alot frag well i played alot in begi and finally i was totally bored in sniping and i leave (now most dP players hate me because i leave Sad) well in dp has joined sonic and donovan and dono hate me alot i think he even dont talk me when i sometimes play Sad others dont know i know some arent angry but most of they are well then i joined till EA|Beginners with name Combo get some promo and change name till jAni/jAniL and then i was lvl 13 and changed name till Cube but dont really like it and back to jAni then i played week and ea start get probs and now im in ea still but about joining this clan Razz because have good friends here and always fun with new clan Very Happy

Edit: about RL well hate school love computer and hobbyes are Footbag (for fun) Tricking (for fun too) And Parkour/FreeRunning (well for fun ofc xD)

Greetings,
jAni

Last edited by jAni on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Wow big one. Nice Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Very Happy i have big things xD
Back to top Go down
'Just!ce.
Posting Freak

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 am

Dude... I'm way to drunk to read this whole fucking text x)
Back to top Go down
dude
Posting Freak

dude

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 am

Me 2 justice:D

I'll read it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Constan
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 am

wtf I had 10 minutes to read it Razz jk

Constan
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 am

lol ur slow or then i wrote bad xD
Back to top Go down
Kjell
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Lol I was way to drunk yesterday. it was a bit blurb'ie. but good to know more about you Wink
Back to top Go down
Kakaa
Posting Freak

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Haha nice Jani.
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 pm

ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fearcry
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Pfff it tooks 10 min to read. ( I am looking at forum in bed on BlackBerry)

Nice text jani :p
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm

haha fear nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Jani our spammer :O

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Well its raining outside what else can i do -.- :DD
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

At us too.. BORING!

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 pm

i would go out do tricks and footbag but cant Sad shiatt
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Just footbal in thee rain, Diehard Razz

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm

loool i want get so wet its raining pretty hard Surprised
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:29 pm

So? Wet you'll get anyway ? :razz:

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 pm

haha xD well i go there after my food what i eat is littlebit... oh i dont know how say it well im full and want get less full xD good engliish <3
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm

You got almost 100 Posts Razz

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm

got over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amelie
Posting Freak

Amelie

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:51 pm

mmh
Me 75 Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
jAni.
Posting Freak

jAni.

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:57 pm

ur inactive Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jAni 's introduction :>   jAni 's introduction :> Empty

Back to top Go down

jAni 's introduction :>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty Gaming :: Recruitment :: Introduce Yourself-